We want to inform you that we remain open to serve your comfort needs despite the COVID-19 pandemic. During the outbreak, our North Texas team will strictly observe preventive measures for the safety of our staff and customers.
During this difficult predicament, we want to share how we address the current situation. We have been proactively implementing a number of measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and safely get through this peril.
We’ll Continue To Serve You!
It’s our pleasure to let you know that our heating and cooling services are still operational despite the situation. Our crew will remain active on responding to service calls while carefully following our safety guidelines updated by the local and national health authorities.
- Frequent hand washing
- Frequent sanitizing of all hard surfaces including our service vans
- Immediate home quarantine for employees showing any symptoms of sickness
- Increased cleaning frequency of our facilities
- Covering a sneeze or cough
- Heavily increased use of personal protective equipment (PPE) and hand sanitizers
- Staggered schedules to minimize employee interaction
At North Texas Heating & Air, we are committed to your health and safety! We are fully prepared to continue serving your comfort needs as we navigate through these trying times. We will keep on monitoring the situation and act quickly on the advice of our health authorities.
Thank you for your patience and your support!
Let’s all hope for the best! Stay safe!